Topic: Help file

I don't know if you know this, but Vista does not have the application for reading help file included by default. I suggest using .chm with htmlhelp compiler. This is my second suggestion of all suggestions that have been made but perhaps you could look at it. Moreover, I would like to translate the help file into Dutch, if interested.

Re: Help file

Thanks for the offer to translate Graph, but there is already a Dutch translation. You can find it in the beta version of Graph 4.4, which also has a help file in chm format that works under Windows Vista.

Thanks for your reaction.

I'm sorry to suggest this as you have implemented it already. I don't see a Dutch help file, though, not even in Program Files\Graph\Help. Just to let you know, perhaps you haven't included it in the setup program.

Thank you for offering to translate the Graph help file into Dutch.
Here is a manual on how to translate and test the translation:
http://graph.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc … /HowTo.txt

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

5 (edited by pimvdb 2009-08-25 22:59:28)

Thanks, I'll work on it. Please do not give me any deadlines, but I'll try to get a translation fast.

edit: I'm trying it, but are you sure this is for .chm files and not for the language files of the UI?

Yes, the file GraphHelp_Dutch.po only contains the help file for chm. The UI translations are located in another file.