Topic: Graph.exe - Application Error

While trying to install the graphing program version 4.4.2, I received the following application error:

The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000005). Click ok to close the application.

Hope someone can help.

Thank you.

~Tiger

Re: Graph.exe - Application Error

I have never heard about this problem before. I don't know what to suggest, except to check if Graph was actually installed anyway and try to to start it.

It appears that the software is installed, however when I click on the icon that's when I receive the error message.

I installed the graphing program on my flash drive a couple years ago and it runs. However if copy those files onto my computer and run the graphing program directly from the computer I received the error message. So for now, I will just run it from my flash drive until I can figure out how to run the program directly from my computer.

I am glad you can make it work from the flash drive. I have no explanation why it works from the flash drive and not when it is copied to the harddrive. It should not matter.

I have the same error, on laptops, worktstations. If i see the log files there is something wrong the software and the ntdll.dll

Naam van toepassing met fout: Graph.exe, versie: 4.4.2.543, tijdstempel: 0x00000000
Naam van module met fout: ntdll.dll, versie: 10.0.18362.1171, tijdstempel: 0xe94aeef6
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000005
Foutmarge: 0x000487fd
Id van proces met fout: 0x3ddc
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d6bccd21f015b7
Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Graph\Graph.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Rapport-id: 219d9b22-28f1-421a-9f04-346f19c6eb31
Volledige pakketnaam met fout:
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout: