Topic: Create a new window

Hi,

Just now I realize that it would be great to have a possibility to create a new window with differently arranged axis but with the graphs having something in common. So it would be easier to compare some features of the graphs

We use mainly Graph in our IB classes. and I hope you know that Graph is highly recommended on the Teachers' Fora of Online Curriculum Centre of IBO.

Sorry if there is an option like this and I haven't noticed it.

Once again congratulation and looking forward to the final version, however I work on Beta and it is OK

Regards

Dr. Andrzej Cichy
IB Coordinator
International American School, Warsaw, Poland

Re: Create a new window

I am not sure what you are asking for. What differences do you want for the axes and what should the graphs have in common?

Ivan Johansen wrote:

I am not sure what you are asking for. What differences do you want for the axes and what should the graphs have in common?

I would like to have something like "tabs" in editors or in browsers so I could switch between "tabs" so between graphs. Imagine that I am working on a particular problem. I have a few charts which need for instance different axis, but I do not want to close and open a new graph. I want switch between them quickly. The graph in tabs have slightly differently set axis (so different windows)

It just came to my mind because I was working on a problem with similar tabs and I have to close and open new incident of Graph. Maybe I just do not how to do it.

Regards

A. Cichy

Thanks for the explanation. I understand it now. It sounds like a good idea. I am not sure how easy it is to implement, but I will look into it and maybe add it to one of the next versions.