Topic: My suggestions/wonderings
I have been using $matches at the academy for ½ year now and this program is brilliant!
I have a few things that could make my using of Graph easier – I don’t know if they already are there, but I can always try mentioning them.
1. $matches – Sometimes it would be great if there were a “folder function” so you can set functions/codes in order and make a better overview.
- Maybe even make under folders and give the option to name them and choose if the folder should be “active” or not.
- Example: if you make marketing conditions as I do and you want to make for 2 different price intersections for 2 different countries. Then it would be great, if you could make folders under the axis (menu) – to give a better overview for your tasks.
2. $matches – a function where you can choose a point, where a function should fade to another linetype example:
- You want the linetype should be standard from 0→10 and then you want it to fade to strips from 10→∞.
3. $matches – I had a problem, when I wanted to read the area of a function i made.
I have a picture of it and I wanted to check the area on one of the triangles.
$matches "Billede.jpg "
As you see – I get a area of $matches ? Why not a full number, are there a way to show the full number?