Topic: Translation

I am doing th translation for Turkish, a bit slow but it will be fine at the end.

Re: Translation

That sounds great.

There is no hurry. Graph is not going anywhere. smile

I want to translate into Bahasa Indonesia. How do I translate it?What do I need?

First you need to download the file Graph.pot and rename it to Indonesian.po:
http://graph.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc … vision=913

To edit the file you need Poedit from http://www.poedit.net/

You can test the translation with the beta version of Graph 4.4. When you save the file in Poedit, another file Indonesian.mo is created. If you copy it to the Locale folder where Graph is installed, you will be able to select Indonesian as language in the Edit|Options dialog in Graph.

When you have finished the translation you just send the Indonesian.po file to me.

BTW, how long must I complete this translation?Is it OK if more than a month?

There is no hurry. I think it will still be a few months before Graph 4.4 is finished.

Ivan Johansen wrote:

There is no hurry. I think it will still be a few months before Graph 4.4 is finished.

Yesterday, I have translate some of text to Bahasa Indonesia, but when I want to save, unfortunately, my PC is error. I lost it.

So, I need to download graph.pot again, and it will be so long for the translation.

It always takes long time.  I like to do it.

Hello.
First I should thanks for your useful,applicable and user friendly program where I have used it for more than 5 years in my undergraduate years!
Then, I would like to translate GRAPH to Persian (Parsi, Farsi) [Iranian Language]
My submitted e-mail in your forum is: ajdar_2011@yahoo.com; But I have two another emails:
ali.farrokhzad@gmail.com  and  ali_farrokhzad_1@yahoo.com

Note that the word "Persian" or "Parsi" ("Farsi") in our language shows by : "پارسی"
I am waiting for your answer and instruction.
best regards

10 (edited by ali_fz 2011-01-01 23:03:07)

Oh, I saw your previous comments, so I download POT file and its setup program.If I continue translating this POT file, save it and finally send to you? START?

ali_fz wrote:

Hello.
First I should thanks for your useful,applicable and user friendly program where I have used it for more than 5 years in my undergraduate years!
Then, I would like to translate GRAPH to Persian (Parsi, Farsi) [Iranian Language]
My submitted e-mail in your forum is: ajdar_2011@yahoo.com; But I have two another emails:
ali.farrokhzad@gmail.com  and  ali_farrokhzad_1@yahoo.com

Note that the word "Persian" or "Parsi" ("Farsi") in our language shows by : "پارسی"
I am waiting for your answer and instruction.
best regards

ali_fz wrote:

Thank you for the offer. But Graph already has a Persian translation. You can find it in the beta version of Graph 4.4.

12 (edited by ali_fz 2011-01-02 15:03:43)

Oooh, yes.I read the translated language list in your website and I thought there is no translation in Farsi. I didn't know! Thanks for your guide.

Ivan Johansen wrote:
ali_fz wrote:

Thank you for the offer. But Graph already has a Persian translation. You can find it in the beta version of Graph 4.4.