Topic: 4.4.2 Bug Not Fixed

Two years ago I reported this bug:

http://forum.padowan.dk/viewtopic.php?id=768

Today I tried 4.4.2 again. The bug is still there. I am reverting to 4.4.1 so that I can create usable graphs.

Brian

Re: 4.4.2 Bug Not Fixed

Did you try the beta version of Graph 4.5?

3 (edited by k6sti 2015-06-11 14:18:50)

No. I read the description and didn't want to deal with any more bugs. If you've fixed the curve thickness problem, is there any reason it can't be implemented in the latest released version? Is that 4.4.2?

Brian

Graph 4.4.2 was released in 2012 and as I have not invented a time machine yet, I cannot go back i time and fix it in Graph 4.4.2. But if Graph 4.4.1 works for you, I think you should just stick with it until I have finished Graph 4.5. Unfortunately the development is going very slow, but eventually it will get finished.

If I had come across Graph for the first time and evaluated 4.4.2 for possible use, I would have rejected it because the graphs it generates are not of presentation quality. The trace width varies. It's not just a cosmetic issue because it impedes comparison of nearby multiple traces, whose width seems to depend on trace slope. I would have noted this and moved on to another program. I don't understand how you can permit a known bug of such consequence in released software.

Brian

Same problem can you give detail to solve this Bug.....