Topic: Polynomial

Graph gives me this formula: f(x) = 2.012E-06*x^2+0.5058*x+269.9293, but when I transfer it to Microsoft Excel, it calculates a total different result then Graph itself. Could someone help me in entering the right function onto Excel, please? (What does the E-06 stand for?)
Thank you very much)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Graph projection for Excel.grf 1.79 kb, 550 downloads since 2014-08-02 

Re: Polynomial

I imported your data series to Excel and drew a 2nd order polynomial tend line.
It is as same as graph result:   Excel Output     y = -2E-06x2 + 0.5058x + 269.93
{ -2E-6   means -2*10^(-6) }

Thank you very much!

your welcome

Is it possible to transfer the labelled data to a tablet. A very simple operation normally but I have graphed data for a spreader that has worked very well but if I have to change it out in the field I am unable to edit that data in any android program that I can find and the .grf files are not read. I doubt if it is a big problem but I cannot fix it. Suggestions and practical help would be very much appreciated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
kaya

I will have to transfer my info to a tablet and respond.

I am unsure what it is you want to transfer to your table. But you can save the graph area as an image and show it on your tablet. You can also save a table of coordinates to a csv file and open it on your tablet.