Topic: downloading graph 4.4.2

I tried to download graph several times without success.
Then I switched off my antivirus (avast free antivírus) and tried again. Graph donwloaded in 2 minutes.
I installed it and it is running OK.

Re: downloading graph 4.4.2

I tried turning my McAfee off and downloading, but unfortunately I am still getting the same corrupt file message. If anyone has another suggestion I would love hearing it. I am really unhappy that I cannot get this downloaded on my new laptop. I love the graph software and use it a lot.

It sometimes helps to clear the cache in the browser. It seems that the browser sometimes doesn't redownload the file but just gives you the same corrupt file it already downloaded. You can also try downloading it from SourForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/graph/f … h%204.4.2/

There seems to be several problems lately. Some users seems to only download part of the setup file, but there is actual a problem with the signature too. Apparently the used certificate invalidates the file when it runs out. I was not aware of that. Depending on your operating system and browser you may get a small notice about the invalid signature or you may get a big scary warning. You can ignore the warning, but I have now updated the file with a valid signature so you should have no trouble if you download the file again.