Topic: Suggestions

An extaordinarily useful piece of code.  Thanks.

I find invaluable....

Being able to write a plain text graph file from another code

Box 'zoom' function

Ability to click on 'Axes' to redisplay

'Square' function

...and it would be really nice if.....

Moving cursor on to series indicated which series it belongs to, and that clicking against a series could clear its tick-box.

We could have 'clear-all' function for series tick-boxes

Clicking on a  point delivered its coordinates ('hover' not accurate enough)

We had a togglable option to display co-ords alongside points

The axes co-ordinates could be displayed on all four sides of the display, not just two.

Re: Suggestions

Greetings! I'm not an admin, but some things you ask for can already be done.

Clicking on a  point delivered its coordinates ('hover' not accurate enough)

- Select the function/ptSeries you want to have coords for.
- Go in the "Calc" menu, then select "Evaluate".
- A small menu box appears where you can enter coordinates at which you want the value.
- Or you can click on the graph area to select the place where you want the evaluation.

We had a togglable option to display co-ords alongside points

For "Point Series", you can do just that. When you create or edit a point series, at the bottom right of the popup menu, there's the "Labels" section where you can check the "Show coordinates" box. There are also some options you can fiddle with.

Moving cursor on to series indicated which series it belongs to, and that clicking against a series could clear its tick-box.
The axes co-ordinates could be displayed on all four sides of the display, not just two.

For those, I'll leave that to Ivan, the admin boss-man smile

GraphUser3546

Thank you for your reply.

The Label function I had overlooked - thanks.    Could it be placed on the toolbar?

I will add it to my todo list.

isoparix wrote:

The Label function I had overlooked - thanks.    Could it be placed on the toolbar?

Not out of the box. But I think it is possible to create a plugin that does that.

We should it use carefully.every person gaet benefit