1 (edited by .rhavin 2013-05-05 20:02:15)

Topic: suggestions

• +/- quasi-logarithmic (damped) scale, eg. is centered at 0. useful for amplitudes etc, like -100, -10, -1, 0, 1, 10, 100 with configurable y to y' fn.

• make arrows a bit more configurable, like allow setting filling, lenght and width

• allow axes with arrows in both directions

• allow 2nd y and 2nd x-axis

• configure color of each axis separately

• allow background-configuration and image

• transparent setting for backgrounds (png etc.)

• allow filling of fn as wipe, configure color at plus-you-name-it, at 0 and at minus-you-name-it

• allow filling with GIVEN #hexcolor

BTW: cool prog!

Re: suggestions

• +/- quasi-logarithmic (damped) scale, eg. is centered at 0. useful for amplitudes etc, like -100, -10, -1, 0, 1, 10, 100 with configurable y to y' fn.

I have put it on my todo list, but don't expect anything in the nearest future.

• make arrows a bit more configurable, like allow setting filling, lenght and width

I think I can do something about that.

• allow axes with arrows in both directions

If you have Python 3.2 installed you can press F11 inside Graph to get a Python console where you can write this:

Graph.Axes.xAxis.ShowNegativeArrow = True
Graph.Axes.yAxis.ShowNegativeArrow = True

Press F5 to update the view and you will have arrows in both ends of the axes.

• allow 2nd y and 2nd x-axis

I think this will be a little tricky, but I will look into it.

• configure color of each axis separately

Why do you want that?

• allow background-configuration and image

The background color can be changed in the Edit|Axes dialog. You can put and image into a label and place it at the top of the functions list to have it as background image.

• transparent setting for backgrounds (png etc.)

Do you mean when saving as png image? That should be easy to implement.

• allow filling of fn as wipe, configure color at plus-you-name-it, at 0 and at minus-you-name-it

I am unsure what you are asking for. If you want different colors for different pars of the function, then I think the solution is to split the function into several.

• allow filling with GIVEN #hexcolor

In the Python console you can use the following to change the color of the selected function to #123456:

Graph.Selected.Color=0x123456

You need to press F5 to see the change.