Topic: Getting Python to work with Graph

I can not get the Python plugin menu item; nor can I get F11 to work for Python commands. I've got Windows 7 SP1 and Graph 4.4.1, Build 540. I want to enable some of the Python commands, such as Graph.Axes.xAxis.ShowNegativeArrow=True.

I have tried installing the newest version of Python, v 3.3 (64 bit). I have tried v3.2 (64 bit) mentioned by Ivan in this forum. I have tried installing Python as "Install for all users" and "Install just for me". I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Graph 4.4.1. I have re-booted several times.

Is there some file or a Windows Registry entry that I could manually enter? Any other suggestions?

TIA.

RVernon

Re: Getting Python to work with Graph

You need to use Python 3.2.x. The reason is that Graph has to be compiled to a specific version of Python and Python 3.2 was the newest at the time. It also has to be the 32-bit version of Python becaue Graph is a 32 bit program and it is not possible to combine 32 bit and 64 bit.

Re: Getting Python to work with Graph

Thanks, Ivan. I downloaded and installed the 32-bit version of Python 3.2, and everything seems to be working great... Plugins menu now there, also F11 option is working.