Topic: Grapher Code

Greetings,

My name is Igor and I am a student from high school in Prague, since I am in a senior year, my task for Final exam is to crate a C++ program that will work as Mathematical Stundents book. I decided to also add option for ploting the graph and I was trying to make it on my own. Unfortunetly I am failing smile So I decided to use google for some help. Then I came here looking for code or Library I can use to create this program. My intentions are not to copy it, since it has to look diferently and I am not a Plagiarist. Therefore It would be really helpful if you could send me the code so I can do it. My plans include quoting you as an author in documentation of this program and sending you the final program if you are intrested (It will be in czech Language).

I am not sure if this is the right way to adress you but I am running out of time.
Sorry for my English mistakes, I am not a native speaker.

Thank you for your time spent by reading this.

Re: Grapher Code

You can find the complete source code at SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/graph/f … h%204.4.2/

However I better warn you that I don't think this is an easy starting point.

Hello again,

right now, I ran through more than half of your grapher code and I would like to ask, when someone inserts function -> Insert and writes the function in form of for example -> ((x^2 + x^3 + x^3 - x^2+56)/(x-10))*(x-10)
How do you run through the whole "function text"? And what data does the algorythm running through that bring? I mean If you immediatly use it to draw the graph or you get some data to draw the graph afterwards using for example for-cycle.

Thank you on answer.

It gets parsed in the file Parser.cpp and stored in an internal structure. Afterwards it gets evaluated for every coordinate in the file Calc.cpp.