Topic: graphs of relations do not convert to PDF

First, many thanks to the developers of this graph package. I have found it very useful.

Now an odd problem has popped up. In preparing a MS Word document, I insert a graph as an object. Then I convert the document to PDF (using Adobe). Opening up the PDF document I find the axes, labels, numbers, and any functions included in the graph will be just fine. However anything in the graph that was created as a relation (such as a circle or a vertical line) will not appear in the PDF document. Again, only relations. I've tried various options but still cannot get it to work.

This is a new problem. I've never seen it in the past and I have been using this package for several years. Is there some attribute of the Graph object that would cause relations to be ignored by the PDF converter?

I have Graph 4.4.2 build 543 installed.

Re: graphs of relations do not convert to PDF

This is a strange and awkward problem as I never tried to insert a graph into a word document as an object. I have always saved it as an image from the file tab, then put it in a word document, as I have found that much easier and quicker than inserting the graph as an object. Have you tried to save as image, then convert the image to a PDF from a different program other than this "MicroSoft Word". Hope I could help,
Ed