Topic: Transferring to a tablet

Is it possible to transfer the labelled data to a tablet. A very simple operation normally but I have graphed data for a spreader that has worked very well but if I have to change it out in the field I am unable to edit that data in any android program that I can find and the .grf files are not read. I doubt if it is a big problem but I cannot fix it. Suggestions and practical help would be very much appreciated. Editing the label fields is important and nothing that I can find for android will let you do that

Re: Transferring to a tablet

You can only edit a grf file in Graph. To edit it on a tablet you will have to copy the content to another program. I am not sure what it is you want to edit. If it is a point series, you can copy the content to a spreadsheet and edit it there.

Thanks for that. It is what I had assumed. I was only looking for a quick way out for what is not really a big problem but could be time consuming. Thanks again

Any prospects for the future. It is an excellent piece of work for me. Nothing else approaches for speed and accuracy