Deprecated: Required parameter $errors follows optional parameter $type in /customers/5/9/f/padowan.dk/httpd.www/forum/include/parser.php on line 524

1 (edited by holretz 2013-12-13 20:02:15)

Topic: trouble downloading mac bundle

I have had great trouble unpacking the mac-bundle, i tried several times. I have attached a screenshot from the unpacking process. Is says that there is a problem whichs makes it impossible to encrypt the folder, whatever this Means.....it turns out that the files cannot be installed afterwards, maybe because they are corrupted in the unpacking process.

Schmidt
Greenland

Post's attachments

mystisk meddelelse.png, 37.52 kb, 492 x 298
mystisk meddelelse.png 37.52 kb, 574 downloads since 2013-12-13 

Re: trouble downloading mac bundle

I am afraid you need to provide more information about the problems. I have just tried downloading it without any problems.
Do you get any error messages?

Well it turned out, that the unpacking process was very slow, but now it seems to have unpacked allright.

We could download the bundled files for mac, but strange messages came up, saying: "cant' be encrypted" in the downloading process.

I have no idea what this means. It was possible to unpack the files, but installation failed. It seems there is something wrong.

Could you try to install them on a mac to see if it works for sure ?

Schmidt

Greenland

I think this message may appear when you try to decompress Graph.app under Windows. What exactly are you trying to do?

6 (edited by holretz 2013-12-23 16:57:07)

I have dowloaded the package to a Mac with OS X version 10.9.1, and now it installed OK. But it takes hours to copy the files to a USB-stick. Have you any idea why this could be ?

Kind Regards

Schmidt from Greenland

Post's attachments

kopieringstid.tiff, 43.44 kb, 424 x 110
kopieringstid.tiff 43.44 kb, 506 downloads since 2013-12-23 

If the USB stick has mandatory encryption, that could be an explanation.

I don't know why it is so slow. Maybe the computer or the USB stick doesn't support USB2.