Topic: Data sheet

I would like to add a comment on the data sheet.

1- Is it possible to add columns to the datasheet because I were not able to.

2- Also, can we formiven  new columns with a describe function of another column. Lets say that we have column A, B and I would like to add C. C will be square root of B values or 2 times of B values etc...

3- Can we describe a baseline  before we calculate the area of the curve we formed by use of a data list? Or could you do it?

4- I saw that someone asked you if you could add a property to the Graph by which we can form different folders for our graps in one Graph file. Will you do it?

I have other comments too but I do not remember them now...

Thank you very much for this great program.

Dilek

Re: Data sheet

Dilek wrote:

1- Is it possible to add columns to the datasheet because I were not able to.

I am a little unsure which data sheet you are referring to, but I assume it is the Calc|Table dialog, which you cannot add new columns to.

Dilek wrote:

2- Also, can we formiven  new columns with a describe function of another column. Lets say that we have column A, B and I would like to add C. C will be square root of B values or 2 times of B values etc...

No, this cannot currently be done. It sounds more like you need a spread sheet. But I will consider adding something like it to a future version.

Dilek wrote:

3- Can we describe a baseline  before we calculate the area of the curve we formed by use of a data list? Or could you do it?

Not directly. But if you want to calculate the area between f(x)=x^2 and f(x)=1, you can ask Graph to calculate the area between the function f(x)=x^2-1 and the x-axis.

Dilek wrote:

4- I saw that someone asked you if you could add a property to the Graph by which we can form different folders for our graps in one Graph file. Will you do it?

Yes. It will not be in Graph 4.4, but I plan to add this kind of grouping to one of the next versions.

Re: Data sheet

Thank you very much.