Topic: Please help "copy image"

Our systems just got updated to Windows 7 and Office 2010.
In the past, when I have used "copy image", an image is copied into word and when I want to edit the graph I could just right click and open graph program and I could edit.
Now when I go through the same process all I get is a picture and I cannot edit at all.  There is an option of paste pciture or format and regardless of which one I use I cannot edit once it is pasted into word.

Please help!

Re: Please help "copy image"

Unfortunately it looks like Microsoft has changed the default for pasting. If you just select Paste, Word will only insert an image from Graph. Instead to insert an object from Graph you have to use Paste Special and from the dialog select Graph system Object.

I am using MS Word 2013 Professional and I see that Paste Special gives two options: 1) inserts a non-editable picture 2) makes a big blank spot where a graph should be.

Under Insert Object, the option for Graph System Object does not appear.

Is there some option in Word that will allow me to paste the editable image of Graph?

When you use Copy image in Graph you should be able to paste it as Graph System Object. If you cannot do that there is some configuration issue. It might help to reinstall Graph.