1 (edited by cmdreamer 2013-07-16 23:04:43)

Topic: Help please, execution error

Hi there, first of all thank you for this great program. I'm using:

-Windows XP SP3
-Graph Beta version 4.5.0.547
-Python 3.3.2

I've already checked on all previous messages from this forum so I wouldn't duplicate the help request.

I'm trying to personalize the axes changing their color but everytime I try and/or try to activate to show the grid, Graph gives me an error window like this one (error99.jpg):

I also get another error message (internalErrorEEFFACE.jpg):

When I try to insert my function like this (function.jpg):

So I can't get Graph to work properly, everytime I try to change something, I get one of the error windows.

Please help me, thanks in advance.

Post's attachments

error99.jpg, 30.7 kb, 453 x 126
error99.jpg 30.7 kb, 508 downloads since 2013-07-16 

function.jpg, 80 kb, 359 x 456
function.jpg 80 kb, 492 downloads since 2013-07-16 

internalErrorEEFFACE.jpg, 17.5 kb, 215 x 126
internalErrorEEFFACE.jpg 17.5 kb, 496 downloads since 2013-07-16 

Re: Help please, execution error

It sounds like something went completely wrong with Graph. My best suggestion is to uninstall and afterwards reinstall Graph. Uninstalling first will remove all existing setting and my best guess is that it is a corrupted setting that is causing this.

Thanks for your kind answer, I've already done uninstalling and reinstalling in about three or four times, but I get the same error everytime I repeat those steps for creating the graph.

Do I need to manually delete some configuration file(s) from my user folder or when I uninstall it everything related to Graph gets deleted automatically?

I'll search on my user folder for anything related to Graph and delete it after I do an uninstall, so I can check if the error gets away.

Thanks a lot for this great software, best regards!

Everything should be deleted when you uninstall Graph. Have you tried the release version, Graph 4.4?