Deprecated: Required parameter $errors follows optional parameter $type in /customers/5/9/f/padowan.dk/httpd.www/forum/include/parser.php on line 524

1 (edited by RobertLM78 2012-07-19 01:38:38)

Topic: Some Science-Related Graphs (plus a pattern using trig. relations)

1. 'Beat.grf'
     This one is pretty self-explanitory

2. 'Intesnity I of lambda.grf'
     Planck's Law as function of wavelength with different values for temperature, namely common temperatures of star
     types O,B,A,F,G,K,M.
     Plotted on vertical are average values of different colours of lights

3. 'Single Slit Interference.gfr'
     Single slit light interference minimas.

4. 'Temp - Distance Function.grf' *
    This function I had been thinking about for years and was forced to finally figure out in a test a few terms back: planetary
    average temperature as a function of distance from a star (using an earth-like albedo and emissivity to make it a function
    of one variable).

5. 'NEAT.grf'
    Playing around with trigonomic relations and came up with this one big_smile.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Note: Altair planet I is a fictitious planet from microsoft's Space Simulator (incidentally the only fictitious planet in that simulator
   that was in the habitable zone).

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Beat.grf 630 b, 1095 downloads since 2012-07-18 

Attachment icon Intensity I of lambda.grf 2.98 kb, 1061 downloads since 2012-07-18 

Attachment icon NEAT.grf 1.17 kb, 1073 downloads since 2012-07-18 

Attachment icon Single Slit Interference.grf 661 b, 1047 downloads since 2012-07-18 

Attachment icon Temp - Distance Function.grf 4.27 kb, 1053 downloads since 2012-07-18