Topic: Menu's Displaying Incorrectly

The only way to view the full menu is by clicking on it. If you click on one then move the cursor to any other menu only the last sub-menu is displayed.

It is probably because of the settings I have my computer set on because the menu's work as expected on my girlfriend's computer.

I am running Windows 7 and I have all of the "flair" turned off as if you set the performance setting for best performance.

Post's attachments

zoom_menu.png, 6.61 kb, 638 x 124
zoom_menu.png 6.61 kb, 444 downloads since 2011-07-24 

Re: Menu's Displaying Incorrectly

That looks strange. It seems to happen when Show shadows under windows is disabled. I will try to fix it, but it might take some time as it is probably a bug in the GUI library I am using. So for now you might consider enabling Show shadows under windows.

It is no big deal for myself, I just wanted you to be aware of the small glitch. Trying to do my part to help you smile

akrutsinger wrote:

It is no big deal for myself, I just wanted you to be aware of the small glitch. Trying to do my part to help you smile

And it is very much appreciated. I think I have found a solution to the problem. I have tried to fix it in the beta version of Graph 4.4. It would be great if you will test it and verify that it works now.

Sorry took so long, but I have just tested it and you have succeeded in fixing it (as of 4.4.505). Great work and glad I can help!