Deprecated: Required parameter $errors follows optional parameter $type in /customers/5/9/f/padowan.dk/httpd.www/forum/include/parser.php on line 524

1 (edited by James 2014-08-28 21:23:52)

Topic: Found some bugs

Ivan,

I've found a few more bugs. See the attached graph file.

The first bug is that if you open the file, sometimes it displays correctly (see "Hollow Sections.jpg"), and sometimes it displays something else (see "Hollow Sections 2.jpg"). It seems to be completely random, and this is without any changes to the file at all. Just open, close, and open again, and sometimes it displays differently.

The second bug I encountered was when saving this file as a jpeg image. At first it would save correctly if I chose "Screen Size" (which was 486 by 649), but if I chose custom size and tried to save it at twice this size Graph would crash.

So then I updated graph to the latest Beta version. Now the first bug still happens, but the second bug is changed. Now it will save at the larger size, but now the legend includes many shading items that do not have "Show In Legend" checked. (See the file "Hollow Sections Large.jpg") This only happens when the file is saved at the larger custom size.

Let me know if you want any more information about these problems.

Thanks!

-James

Post's attachments

Hollow Sections 2.jpg, 109.23 kb, 486 x 557
Hollow Sections 2.jpg 109.23 kb, 467 downloads since 2014-08-28 

Attachment icon Hollow Sections Large.jpg 255.49 kb, 314 downloads since 2014-08-28 

Attachment icon Hollow Sections.grf 8.61 kb, 469 downloads since 2014-08-28 

Hollow Sections.jpg, 116.89 kb, 486 x 649
Hollow Sections.jpg 116.89 kb, 500 downloads since 2014-08-28 

Re: Found some bugs

Does anyone have any ideas what's happening here? Can anyone else reproduce this, or am I the only one experiencing these?

Re: Found some bugs

Sorry for the late reply, but I have been very busy lately.

I have located the source of the problem to be a race condition in some initialisation. I have fixed it in the latest beta version (build 565).