Topic: Graph on Mac

Graph is a native Windows application, but by popular demand I have looked into how difficult it is to run Graph on a Mac. I have made a bundle of Graph and Wine that can be run on a Mac. It is far from perfect. Text labels are not showing and inequalities are having some problems. But most things seem to work. You can find it here.

Notice that the file is rather big. Apparently it takes a lot to replace Windows.

I hope to port Graph to Mac as a native OS X application, but that will probably not happen in the nearest future.

Re: Graph on Mac

I see you have had several posts to have this graph for mac. My question is if I buy windows 8 and use bootcamp  assistant for my macbook pro will the graph work? I need it for a statistics class. thank you

Yes as long as you have Windows then Graph doesn't care. You can use it with either bootcamp or Parallels on a Mac. I use both myself, though mostly Parallels as it allows me to run Windows programs alongside Mac programs.

Which windows are you using?

I am using Windows 8.1 Pro.

Sorry another question. How old is your Macbook pro? Did you upgrade to Maverick OS?

It is about 10 months and I am currently running OS X version 10.9.1.