Topic: 3 Suggestions

The file attached shows I created a lot of functions and have some remarks about problems I encoutered while doing so.

a) I want to show the diagonal lines just within the rectangle (0,0) until (10,10). But (AFAIK) I can only add ONE constraint (currently limiting those lines to 0 <-x <= 10)

b) I used many similar functions just having different parameters (like all circles). It would be much easier being able to duplicate those circles (and lines) by some kind of looping mechanism

c) While entering those functions I noticed after pasting a new function at the end of the listbox, the line added was NOT visible and I had to scroll down each time to select the newly added function

d) If I color(shading)  the interior of a circle and copy and paste this circle the interior will not be copied as well

Apart from that I like this program much

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Mazen in het net - dYdX=0,5.grf 8.07 kb, 712 downloads since 2010-04-25 

Re: 3 Suggestions

Softwaretester wrote:

a) I want to show the diagonal lines just within the rectangle (0,0) until (10,10). But (AFAIK) I can only add ONE constraint (currently limiting those lines to 0 <-x <= 10)

You can use logic operates in constraints so you can write 0 <= x 10 and 0 <= y <= 10

Softwaretester wrote:

b) I used many similar functions just having different parameters (like all circles). It would be much easier being able to duplicate those circles (and lines) by some kind of looping mechanism

I admit I never imagined anyone would add so many small circles. Graph 4.4, when it gets finished, will have some scripting facilities that should make it easier to add a lot of similar functions.

Softwaretester wrote:

c) While entering those functions I noticed after pasting a new function at the end of the listbox, the line added was NOT visible and I had to scroll down each time to select the newly added function

Fortunately this has already been fixed in the beta version of Graph 4.4. Anyway, instead of scrolling down you can use the End key to select the last item in the list.

Softwaretester wrote:

d) If I color(shading)  the interior of a circle and copy and paste this circle the interior will not be copied as well

Fortunately this has also been fixed in the beta version.